TWRP 3.0.0 for MY31 and Irish X8 and Clones [MT6592][TWRP3][Custom Recovery]

TWRP 3.0.0 LANDED TO OUR DEVICE WITH NEW FEATURES.. See yourself i don't have a changelogs.. But this is the best recovery i'v... thumbnail 1 summary
TWRP 3.0.0 LANDED TO OUR DEVICE WITH NEW FEATURES.. See yourself i don't have a changelogs.. But this is the best recovery i've tried
I ported it directly to our device to make it easier to flash the rom or zip file using internal/ phone storage sd card and usb otg.. You can backup in a latter..
INSTALLATION:

First method:

Reboot to recovery
Flash the zip MY31 TWRP 3.0.0
Wait and reboot

Second Method

Extract the zip file copy recovery.img to the root of sd card download flashify or mobileuncletool and play store and install

Third method

Using PC
Open sp flash tools
Navigate to recovery.img check
And flash..
That's all
I hope you enjoy


Link




CREDITS:

STYLOPIA KING
Himurao5
NIBURU H1 OCTA GROUP
Knoght Owls Portong Team
Other developer of wonderful recovery
Arnel Laspinas
And me..

3 comments

  1. Please make a video for lava iris x8 flash TWRP recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mobile me carliv touch recovery already flashed but aney custome ROM flash ke bad my devices bootloop my lava x8 please help to flash custome Rom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im getting a line on rightside of twrp recovery any solution plzz bro

    ReplyDelete