YunOS v3.1.2 for LAVA X8 and Clones [MT6592][4.4.2]

Hi all. I am back with a new cool and Beautiful UI based rom named " YunOS " . It's really cool on looking and features also.... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi all. I am back with a new cool and Beautiful UI based rom named "YunOS" . It's really cool on looking and features also. It's one of my favorite Rom. This rom based on Kitkat 4.4.2 and all in Chinese version. You in some app there could make you problem but Don't worry I'm always near to help you... Bla bla bla

Highlights

*Dual SIM 3G
*Beautiful UI
*Supper Camera (specially Front cam)
*Lots of Themes supported
*Good Battery backup
*Pre-Rooted
*OTG working perfectly
*Some cool Features
*Added Some Tweaks
*And you find others..

Bug

*Not at all



***Note: after successfully Boot up, This Chines app and open every line to open apps and Disable that annoying Locking apps. I haven't removed those because if you like that..!!


Download

MEGA Link (482MB)

Screenshots



9 comments