MIUI 8 (8.0.1.0) Global Stable for Lava X8 and Clones [MT6592][Kitkat]

Hi all.. This rom most wanted rom for our Lava Iris X8 but I was waiting for its next update. Today I came to share this rom. This rom M... thumbnail 1 summary
Hi all.. This rom most wanted rom for our Lava Iris X8 but I was waiting for its next update. Today I came to share this rom. This rom MIUI 8 (8.0.1.0) was ported by me and Directly from XIAOMI Note 3G and nothing changed. I hope you all like this rom as like ultimate features and most stable. You can use this as a stock rom for your own LAVA X8 or MYPhone MY31.. :p




Download

MEGA Link (588MB)
SuperSU


Rom features

Pure Stock MIUI
Kitkat 4.4.2

and same as MIUI other(s)....



How to Flash the rom

Reboot to CTR (Carlive Touch Recovery)
Perform Backup
Wipe Pre - Flash
Flash the Rom

Now Flash Patch
Reboot
Done
 




8 comments