MIUI 8 Global Stable V8.0.1.0 for MT6592 [MIUI8][4.4.2]

Xiaomi's most waited and most featured custom and their own OS MIUI just released MIUI 8 Global Stable for Their own model. So ... thumbnail 1 summary
Xiaomi's most waited and most featured custom and their own OS MIUI just released MIUI 8 Global Stable for Their own model. So today I brought to you their MIUI 8 Stable V8.0.1.0 for MT6592. Since today There was beta version of MIUI 8. MIUI 8 stable version introduces major changes in every aspect of the ROM.



Download

Direct Link (750MB)

MIUI8 (8.0.1.0) Global Stable for LAVA X8 and MY3 See Here

This time I'm just shearing the main link of MIUI 8 stable version from Redmi Note 3G which is MT6592 chip only for porters. And I ported for Our Lava X8 also. (Upload need some times)




You want This MIUI 8 Global Stable (v8.0.1.0) for MT6582? Then See Here





Tags: MIUI 8 Global Stables, MIUI 8 stable for mt6592, Miui latest for Redmi Note 3g, MIUI 8 Global Stable for HM Note W,

7 comments

  1. can i flash this to lava iris x8 ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Happened.....
    Any Chance For Miui 8 For lava Iris X8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me a porting guide; I am looking to port it to iberry auxus note 5.5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir
    Miui 8 ka ROM
    Ap ka link se me download nahi karpaya
    Please give me for the link

    ReplyDelete